FOOD AS MEDICINE WITH DREW DIVITTORIO

FOOD AS MEDICINE WITH DREW DIVITTORIO

October 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

$35

Learn to thrive through healthy eating and enjoy a night of tea tasting.
Most of us realize that what we eat matters, but these days we face so much confusing and conflicting information, that it’s hard to know how to incorporate healthy eating into our lives without feeling bewildered, frustrated, or deprived.
Imagine if you could combine the best of ancient oriental medicine and modern nutritional science to help you not just feel better — but thrive.
Join us for Food as Medicine — a workshop series designed to show you how to improve your health and well-being.
Led by Drew DiVittorio, founder of the New York Institute of Herbal Medicine & Nutrition, this powerful 2-hour introductory class explores what is in the food we’re eating, and how eating what is right for your body type can aid in regenerating and detoxifying your body, strengthening your immune system, and preventing disease.
Through discussion accompanied by activities, such as sampling healthy medicinal teas, you will discover how the right nutrition can also help you:
Treat common ailments, including allergies, digestive disorders, and cardiovascular problems
Achieve healthy weight loss
Promote longevity
Reduce stress and regulate your mood and emotions
Nutritional goals more specifically geared toward you, your body, and your lifestyle can boost your energy, help you fight illness, enhance your clarity of mind, and bring you into greater balance with the world around you.

Details

Date:
October 11
Time:
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cost:
$35
Event Category:
Event Tags:
Website:
https://eileenfisherlifework.com/food-as-medicine-fall-2018/

Organizer

Eileen Fisher Life Work Team
Phone:
877-523-3433
Email:
customerservice@eileenfisherlifework.com
Website:
https://eileenfisherlifework.com

Venue

Eileen Fisher Learning Lab
50 South Buckhout Street, Suite 102
Irvington, 10533
+ Google Map
Phone:
877-523-3433

Comments

  1. Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 4 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this fateful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR Omongbe helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is dromongbenaturalremedies@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on ( dromongbenaturalremedies@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348050407265 Visit his website https://dromongbenaturalre.wixsite.com/dromongbenaturalreme

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU 
    I want to inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ishiaku. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convinced to give him a try because i was having no hope of being cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whats-app him via + 2348180828544 and get all your problems solved.1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)bad mouth odour
    7)eye or ear problem
    8) enlargement of manhood 
    you can also visit his website for more information www.ishiakuherbalcure.wordpress.com  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
    has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
    him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
    cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
    WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment